Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. is committed to fulfilling Our Credo by promoting the health and education of our communities through the support of nonprofit organizations, particularly those that align with our focus on eye health. Our giving program supports organizations near our global headquarters and in the communities that we operate around the world. For cash contributions from Johnson and Johnson Vision Care – please follow the process outlined below.
Eligibility If you have a charity you think we’d be interested in, please let us know. To be considered, the charity needs to align with our vision: To Bring Healthy Vision to Everyone, Everywhere, Every Day.
To apply Requests for funding should be submitted through our website in advance of the event date and review period. To be considered and allow processing time, please submit your requests based on the following reviews cycles:
• Applications received by 2/15/2017 will be reviewed by 2/28/2017, with decisions by March 2017
• Applications received 2/16/2017 – 5/15/2017 will be reviewed by 5/31/2017, with decisions in June 2017
• Applications received 5/16/2017- 8/15/2017 will be reviewed by 8/31/2017, with decisions in September 2017
• Applications recieved 8/16/2017- 11/15/2017 will be reviewed by 11/30/2017, with decisions in December 2017
For all requests, please include:
• Name of your organization and Federal Tax ID#
• Name, title and phone number of a contact person.
• Amount requested and intent of the funding distribution.
• Date the contribution is needed.
• Name and mailing address for contribution.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care does not give cash contributions for:
• Individuals. We contribute only to qualified, non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations.
• Trips or tours.
• Any funding may be limited to 15% of an organization’s income.
• Political, fraternal or athletic groups.
• Sectarian and religious organizations that do not serve the general public on a nondenominational basis.
• Building campaigns or endowments of any kind.
• Multi-year commitments for appeals for unrestricted funds.
Apply online By clicking on the link below, you will leave JNJVC.com
Questions Please email our Corporate Communications Department at firstname.lastname@example.org